Cuteness! I think my lil son is just cuteness (next to wildness of course).
Why do people think he is so "good"?
They really do not know this boy I think!
Why do people think he is so "good"?
But he is still cute, and of course excellent entertainment! People who do not have children simply because they do not want children have no idea what joys these little people are!
I set up a little fort for the older two this morning and popped a wee couch in it too...
It was so much fun I had to video them enjoying themselves.
1 comment:
Owen is absolutely adorable... love the socks with no shoes on the grass, btw! ;)
A lot of people tell me to 'watch out for #2, because #1 has been so easy' but I say they haven't seen #1 at home! We do a lot of work teaching her to behave while home so we don't have to do it while out, but people don't seem to think this is the case-- apparently she is an angel, LOL.
Post a Comment