Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

we believe in...

...Child Labour :D


But seriously she likes doing this!


Ah yes, I wanted to update this days ago, but for some reason time seems to be in fast paced mode…well at times. J It has been a Springy week in the sense it is raining again. But we needed it, for no sooner had it started then the flowers (well some of them) began to grow and some are blooming too. The birds are singing their beautiful songs…but it is still cold, infact colder than last week I think. But Spring is here, and what follows but Summer all being well?

So Ev what have you been up to?

  • - Sewing quilt tops, and using a skirt to make an apron (a neat idea I came up with this morning)
  • - Recording Sabbath Day stories for the children, and doing some secular stories as well
  • - Being extremely tired. I can’t help but worry if I have mono again, but then again I always fear I have it if I’m slightly overtired. Perhaps I’m fighting a bug or something.
  • - Getting excited about my mom’s possible (ok very possible) trip to Scotland.
  • - The usual house hold duties
  • - Teaching Aaron his numbers, shapes and colours. He can’t say their names but he can point to most of the items if you ask him to (numbers are still a difficult one for him)
  • - Getting hopeless over Owen’s eczema. Today he again tore at his cheek and now it is left with bloody scratch marks… :’(
  • - Baby wearing again lol! Only for walks, or when Owen’s been fussy and refuses to go to sleep oh I did this for Aaron one night too, for some reason it tends to calm them. Thank you Steph!
  • - Get excited over Jett’s classes…only 2 weeks of actual class, then one to study and then his exams unbelievable really.
  • - ooh I forgot my last thing that I was going to mention!
When I got the sleepy wrap Owen was sleeping and I was too excited to wait for him so I used Aaron as the test subject.

Even Daddies can wear these... isn't this one cute?

Two handome boys...

Ah ha! a peek at what I've been sewing...


A bird caught out of the kitchen window therefore glare I think!

Went for a walk last week...

Hi Jett! :)

A chocolate beard (sort of)...he gets a white one when he eats tuna lol, and probably a reddish one when he eats something with spaghetti sauce.
All right, have to clean up the above man after his lunch which was NOT "chocolate toast". :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What kind of sling is that? Do you find it comfortable to wear? Would I possibly be able to make one?

We put Rebecca to work regularly as well. She loves to load and unload the washer and dryer, and thinks she should help with everything else she possibly could. :)

Evelyn said...

sleepy wrap or moby wrap whatever you want to call it. Just google moby wrap and that will give you more info...but really you could make your own it is just a LOOONG piece of stretchy fabric (over 3-4 metres I think) and thats it! It is the most comfortable thing I've worn for a baby carrier. Ok gotta run dinners needing to be put on the table! xx

Rachel said...

lovely photos of Amelia - definantly a mama in training! :) And the sling looks fantastic on you AND Jett! looks really comfy too - hope you get on well with it - they can certainly be a lifesaver!