Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

a little clip of our Psalm singing Saturday

And then I forgot to video more!! :(

7 comments:

The Mom said...

That's lovely! How many people/who all did you have there? I love psalm singing.
Hx

Rachel said...

Sounds beautiful!

Evelyn said...

about 11 ppl all together...we needed more male singers, but it didn't turn out that badly really.

Anonymous said...

That sounds so lovely. My dh is a presenter, we love singing the Psalms, theres nothing quite like it.

Unknown said...

How nice! I think that I recognize Jett's voice. I hope that you record again. It reminds me of old times when y'all were home.

thedude said...

Brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!! Jett's doing soprano...so who's doing bass? And is that Joseph doing tenor? Was he there? :S I'm sorry im lost there...even about my own brothers. :P

Who all was there though? I miss yall!!!!

Evelyn said...

Sam, I don't know who was doing bass, but seeing there was only 3 males, it was either David W, or Alex. We also had Catherine D, Anne D (who sings parts as well), marion, Johan, Flora C, and Naomi. This was done last Saturday so Joe was not here.