Happy New Year!
Yes, I’m late, but better late then never…or so they say. I think it is time I get things organized around here! I have about 500 or so pictures that need to be printed (most are uploaded to photobox) and put in albums, I do need to go through them though and make sure they really are all worth keeping. Yes 500 pictures in a years time. :S I still have Amy’s scrapbook that I’m working on…but I’ve been procrastinating very badly. There is toys to go through, books to go through, clothes (and lots of clothes) to go through. BTW, what do you do with old cards that people have given you? I’ve used some of the embellishments and things to make other cards with but what about the plainer ones? Anyways, these are just a few of the things that need to be done.
So…where am I going with this post? Oh yes. I was wondering lately, what should I post about? I already post bits of our daily life, but that gets monotonous and really most people know that basics of what a mother does anyways (though it is nice to write it once and awhile especially if there is encouraging feedback!). So, may I ask what you would like to hear (I mean read) about? Are there any questions for those of you who don’t know me extremely well? Or for those of you who do, is there anything you wish to know about this odd family living in a foreign country?
In other news, Jett is very busy and has hardly had much time to spend with us (but he has had some thankfully!), Samuel Rutherford is currently living with us till about February time, there is SNOW on the ground and has been here since we left almost two weeks ago (yeah!!), I am petrified of driving in the snow (yes, I am still a Canadian…), Owen is crawling, babbling, drooling (info not really needed) and has one tooth (ok, he has had it for a month if not more now). Aaron is just a little Jeremy! And Amy is still the sensitive little princess (no pea’s in her bed tonight though).
Now, after reading all that, I wish you a hearty goodnight! Till the next post D.V.
4 comments:
Samuel Rutherford is living with you? I thought he died a long, long time ago?
Yes Anonymous, but his book still lives and currently he is being read a lot as it is for Jett's presbytery exam in Feb.
I hear ya about the scrapbooking. I was showing it to some friends last night and Dave commented that I only got to when Emily was 1 year old. And she is now 4. LOL! I should do some more work on it.
Hey! Scrapbooking for me has been a long time in coming too! Makayla is 2 1/2 and I have only gotten to printing off her pictures so far, and now I need to do my son's too. By the way, I sometimes use cards for backdrops in my scrapbooking projects...that's just an idea. All the best!
Kalysta
Post a Comment