Since all of our stuff is packed up and with the movers now, I have lots of time on my hands! I'm kidding of course, I don't have "lots" but a little more time yes. I was taking photos and hoping to post them up but I packed the USB cable, and then asked Sam if he had something to use which I figured he might, but he packed his too! Oh well, that will have to wait I guess. But, on another note, I did find some photos in Sam's many folders of pictures of my dear children playing outside, of which I thought you would enjoy!
Here is Amelia playing around the clothes line.

My sweet little boy ready to conquer the grass. :)

How sweet, they really do love each other!

Attempting to go down a smallish hill.

Not sure if he had success, I can't remember, but he sure thought it was interesting to see his reflection on the car.

So, Monday was filled with packing, laundry, and more packing, and then a meal at John Macleod's (treasurer in Tarbert). Tuesday was much of the same although we went to Tarbert to see the midwife and then stopped at Ruth's to drop off things, and pick up more boxes. Wednesday was the final packing day and by dinner time or should I say just as I was nearing completion of making dinner, the movers came and Jett and Sam had to load the things up...which meant cooking on hold and me taking care of two eager-to-get-outside children!
Jett of course is still in the midst of exams or rather just one exam, but so far he feels he is doing all right (which is good!). Yes, one more to do tomorrow (the Hebrew one)!
Next Monday night we hope to stay with the Jardines and then Tuesday is the actual date we are to leave the Island...where did the time all go?!
Oh, and I'll be 37 weeks on Monday (the time when they can consider you full term 37-42 weeks). Amelia was born at 36 plus 6 days gestation...which would be this Sabbath if this wee one did the same, but I doubt that, Aaron was born 41 weeks and 1 day gestation...soo, lots of time for the baby to decide to come I guess eh?
All right enough said, must get going. :) Next time I post all being well, will likely be in Perth.
2 comments:
That's a really cute picture of Amelia playing under the clothes!
I didn't realize there was such a difference in gestation lengths for your two... it makes me wonder what when mine will be arriving! I'm not ready for a baby in two weeks, but she could arrive then if she chooses. (Oh dear, that's kind of frightening! :P)
I'm sure y'all are looking forward to being settled in to a new home, with moving behind you! I don't know how you managed to pack everything with two children under foot and being 36 weeks pregnant too... good for you. :)
If I was settled I would be ready for the baby by now (because of Amy's early arrival) just in case. But I wasn't ready for her to come...lol, Hays can tell you they were packing my "hospital bag" while I was going through major contractions...not good and no car seat either after she was born. *sigh* how unprepared could I be? :) I'm sure you'll be ready before baby arrives, especially if you haven't had prelabour like I was months in advance to her arrival. Yes definitely looking forward to settling down for a bit again. :)
Post a Comment