Common saying I know but it is a fact just now as things are getting closer and closer to our moving dates! Next week if all goes according to plan, we should have our things packed by Wednesday so the movers can collect them. And then the following week Tuesday we actually leave ourselves to go to Perth. I really need to start packing don't I? I did a wee bit today but there is still lots to do.
The main concern that I was working on today was where is this baby going to be born! I was talking to the midwife yesterday about it as well as my rhesus negative issue. Well...looks like she overlooked that and oops, didn't take blood to check my antibodies. :S Anyways, hopefully results of the blood test will be fine as I'm almost positive it is. Besides the rhogam/anti-d shot they give you *during* pregnancy is only precautionary anyways it is after wards, depending on the babies blood type, when it is important. Soo, that was a mess to clear up, and then since I was mentioning our move to Perth she checked to see if I was registered and I still am!!! Yeah!!!!! Soo, I did some phone calling to the community midwives there in Perth and was getting an appointment to be seen the 1st of may, all depending on a referral letter from the doctor here (another phone call on my part). Anyways, hopefully everything will be just about in order when we get to Perth.
I need to post pictures. I've just been busy and extremely tired lately that the incentive to get things to make it happen just isn't there. Tomorrow we go up to Tarbert, and Friday probably to Stornoway (uh, I'm not looking forward to the latter trip).
Jett is "locked" away in his room studying away for the exams next week. My poor husband, I think his body is being affected by all of this stress. And I feel there is so little I can do to help him out too, but I do try of course. He has five exams next week, Mon-Fri. I hope he does well.
Anyways, theres a little updater for you all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment