Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Congrats!

Ooh, I'm in the midst of finishing the last details of moving...not fun, but must be done. But I just heard about Leah having her baby! So many congrats to the new parents...and I must say I can hardly wait to see photos! :)

Another note...I must correct myself because I said Amy Jane was born 36 +6 and that is incorrect...it actually was 37 +6. Anyways, I can blame that one pregnancy brain :)

Off to clean, pack...and repeat. :)

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

And please forgive my typos and forgetting to type words to finish the sentence...*sigh*

Dawn MacKenzie said...

All the best with the move, it's a lot to do for you, especially with being so close to the arrival of your new baby.
I hope all goes well for you, and you get a chance to relax before baby arrives
Love Dawn
xxxxxx

Evelyn said...

Thanks Dawn!

xx