Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

back in Scotland


We are back in Scotland (Perth to be exact) and are suffering from jet lag (yes, still). I think it is worse coming back then going to. But anyways, I think the kids are the ones getting used to the time change before we are.

Jett has the presbytery exam tomorrow, so I’ll be by myself for awhile tomorrow calls, emails and texts are welcome (just kidding).

We currently only have dialup so I’m afraid my time on the internet is greatly reduced…that’s not a bad thing though. I’m finding plenty of time cleaning and handwashing dishes! I’m back into cloth diapering with Amy (it would be hectic to do that on a trip) but I’m seeing how she is showing more and more signs of being ready to potty train…eek.

Hmm, I believe this manse has no freezer. The no dryer part I can deal with, but how do you live without a freezer? How long does meat stay fresh? We’ll be here for the next 2 and ½ months and then we move to Northton (Harris).

So I tried to take “a lot” of pictures from the trip, but I really didn’t manage a whole whole lot due to the lack of memory space on the camera…but I got quite a nice number of them…now, my dear sister in laws, and Sam have some pictures that I want please email them to me! Now to upload them using dialup is another thing…it takes forever, maybe I’ll *try* one at a time for now. Do look at my sister's and Sam's blog for more pictures.

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Welcome home :-) I hope you enjoy your stay in Perth, I lived there (in a different manse) for 6 yrs.

There is probably a small freezer space at the top of the fridge -have you looked there?
Love
H