It is 9:55 this morning and I thought I would post to start the day off (well, literally it isn't the first thing I did this morning!!). My routine in the morning is not going very well. I mean, due to being sooo exhausted/sleepy/tired so I don't really get up till...shhh, 8:20 or 8:30! Hmm, breakfast is supposed to be 8:20...lol. Anyways, this morning was not too bad I actually got up at 8! :P I was able to read some before making breakfast, have worship and then see Jett off. After all that I have a few minutes (hopefully if Amy hasn't awoken) to get myself ready for the day. And then when Amy wakes up the routine of getting her breakfast, diaper change, get her dressed etc. But I suppose these details aren't that interesting! :)
Well, since I haven't done much at all (other then put a load of laundry on) you would think what is there to post? Well, I suppose I should inform you all (if you haven't read our wee calendar to the right of this) that we are supposed to be in Larne this weekend and the next, and therefore you probably won't hear much from us. So, this week I'm busy packing and getting ready for Friday. I've been meaning to bake and cook meals etc for the freezer...but still haven't done a single thing. I'm trying to have something in there for when the baby is born so that we still can eat something tasty and nutritious (to some degree).
Every morning part of Amelia's routine is to get her teddy, and monkey and say hi a thousand times (okay not a thousand) to them, give them lots of hugs and sometimes give them to mom to say hi to as well. It is quite cute but it makes me sad when she places one of the teddies in front of herself and tries to play as if teddy was a real person... :'( poor thing! She needs somebody to play with!
Anyways, I don't know if I will be able to post again this week so I suppose this is good bye for now!
2 comments:
Hey Ev, it's only four to six weeks left!! I bet you're getting excited... ;-) We are definitely enjoying my being here!! :-) I really do think that if that detector keeps it up it is going to be replaced, as it is quite annoying, and as you said, embarrassing!!
Dunno if you'll see this before you go but i hope you have a lovely time in Larne! Hang on in there and we'll see you when you get back all being well :-)
Post a Comment