Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yes we're still around :)

I'm typing or trying to type with Amelia on my lap so we'll see how far I get. The camera is still in the state of being repaired...or so I hope! We still have mice, and lots of them ;) don't worry, Jett just bought lots of mouse traps and poison so hopefully they will simmer down a bit. I thought you might like to view a clip of Amelia again, seeing I haven't been able to post pics or and new clips up...but then again this one is new to most of you anyways! It was taken a few weeks ago, and I think I can tell that Amelia's hair has grown since then (she also stacks blocks together a whole lot more and makes very interesting towers!). Next week we're supposed to go to Larne already! Time is just vanishing by! I feel like I'm draggin behind in everything. Just so tired I guess. Anyways enough said, and Amelia is already fussing for attention. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Ev, that was just precious!!We were sitting here laughing out loud!!I noticed your mom coming in February - that's great.

Evelyn said...

I think you should be sent over for a while too when the baby is born! Amelia would love to have her Grandmother over. Poor thing, last night, Jett and I were just noticing how nice it would be for her to have a playmate. I think we had it "too" good in Texas all the little ones being so close in age! Glad you enjoyed the video. Wish I could see some of you sometime - we miss you all very much!
Love
Ev