I don't have much time to write here because Amelia is starting to get fussy so this will have to be brief.

This was taken a day or two ago. I need to give Jett a hair cut...sorry.
This was taken a day or two ago. I need to give Jett a hair cut...sorry.
Oh yes...I wanted to mention this contraption. Even though we do have a train that runs by fairly close (but not really close) but we dont ever hear it (I don't recall), we do have this thing running by our place at least once every single evening...and it plays a horrible piece of music which sounds rather creepy (and it is supposed to be a young childs song??). So we gave up the noisy train in Santa Fe for a noisy ice cream truck in Edinburgh... heehee what next?
I had to post these two up of Amy, it is so funny to me! I used to do this as a kid, and all of a sudden Amelia just started doing it all by herself.
Well, we have company tonight, hopefully...I think Catherine Dickie, Johan, Kathleen and James Dickie are coming over for dinner. I have lots to do before then...and time is already wasting...too much computer time! :) I also have to get ready for the weekend because we're going to Perth for the Sabbath - Oh I hope Amelia will be good for the drive there not to mention church itself and staying at someones place between services! Better get going!

2 comments:
That's soo cute of Amelia and the shoes! And, finally, a pic of Jett! ;) keep the bloggin up!! bye for now!
Sam
Amelia looks like her daddy in the pic where Jett's holding her!!
-john
Post a Comment