Well, since my last post nothing really new has been happening. The service last night was good 1 Peter 1:1-2. I was again struggling with a screaming baby an hour through the service. I went out of the church of course...but didn't take my diaper bag which had the key to the car...and Amelia started screaming louder...so I couldn't go back in...and then it started to rain and get windy...not a good situation! I don't know what I'm going to do in the future evening services. Why can't there be a "soundproof" nursery?
Anyways, today hmm, what did I do today. Took care of Amelia mainly I guess. Washed dishes, did a load of diapers (which still needs to be folded yet), ironed a million and one white shirts (okay it wasn't that many but it sure took a long time to iron 7 dress shirts for Jett!), I cleaned the bathroom :). Oh and I also made an appointment for the doctor...have no clue how they transfer me to a midwife but I guess I find that out next week Thursday.

Amy really enjoys "sorting" clean laundry.
Anyways, today hmm, what did I do today. Took care of Amelia mainly I guess. Washed dishes, did a load of diapers (which still needs to be folded yet), ironed a million and one white shirts (okay it wasn't that many but it sure took a long time to iron 7 dress shirts for Jett!), I cleaned the bathroom :). Oh and I also made an appointment for the doctor...have no clue how they transfer me to a midwife but I guess I find that out next week Thursday.
Amy really enjoys "sorting" clean laundry.
I taught her to cuddle Teddy...and now she is often found (when allowed in the bedroom that is) cuddling this teddy bear which came from Mom (in law).

1 comment:
Hi Evelyn (and Jett & Amelia)I found your blog from Rachel. . it's really nice to see all the pictures and catch up on your news.
H
Post a Comment