At long last I post... its been a very trying week here so far. Things seem to be going ever wrong for us (or me?). GPS is down (still trying to figure that silly thing out), then our cell phone plan starting charging us again (2ND time in a row!), can't seem to find the things I need to bake...and then when I do find some things then I don't have certain recipes. Amelia has been very trying in church...oh boy, I was so embarrassed Sabbath evening, I think she was having terrible stomach pains, I guess I'll sit in the vestry for now. We are waiting on our grant, and then we found out about Mr. Campbell being in the hospital... dear me just one thing after another! Oh I forgot also I've been having a confusing time trying to get a midwife...why all this confusion?? Ach well, I think I have that almost sorted out, the place I'm supposed to go to is really actually close by (15 minute walk).
Ok, now for the news... in the weather last week was gorgeous sunny etc, and now we are starting to get the cloud cover...next week I predict rain :P Anyways, here are a couple pics of the apartment, sorry I didn't get the living room yet...it seems to be a constant disaster area of toys and clothes etc... :) Missing all family muchly and its lovely to see blogs up, the pics are lovely!
Hallway - as you enter our dwellingplace. Amy is going into what we call Jett's study, and to the right is our bedroom, straight on is the living room/dining room and kitchen, while as you can tell there is a wee hallway on the left before you enter the living room, that goes to our very tiny bathroom.

No comments:
Post a Comment