Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Another Friday!

Well it is another Friday, not particularly my favourite day of the week but neither is Saturday! Tonight we'll probably get together at Mom and Dads. This time though John won't be there, hes in Scotland right now probably enjoying himself. He'll be back I think next week Wednesday round about I think? Anyways, since blogs are boring without pictures here is yet another picture of my daughter...hmm, I seem to post a lot of her don't I?

She was trying to get the little cord piece connected to the Camera...


Now, see, she doesn't quite have my ears! Shes got lobes yes (which Jett doesn't have) but I think she really does have more of Jetts ears than I think!



Yesterday I was busily trying to get my grocery list done, and just as Jett came home and I'm out the door I was called over to Moms for some milk and cookies (yummy!!) so I went over there only to be sent back to pick up Jett so he could go take an extension cord to a job in Santa Fe...so he dropped me off again at Moms (wow that was confusing) and came back to pick me up...I then finally went to Walmart to get my groceries and I forgot 3 items! Thankfully I called Hayley and she made supper for me (which was really nice cause I felt like I was running around with my head cut off).

Later on though...We get a call that Joseph is going to the hospital because he got a very bad reaction to a wasp sting. Joseph called later asking for Jett to come so my husband leaves and doesn't return for another hour and a half. And during that time Hayley runs off with James house. So here I'm left alone in the house with Amelia...its 9:30 and I'm getting her ready for bed and stuff...my it was rather depressing!

Heres a pic of Hayley and Amy.



Oh, and I was going to post a wee picture of something that us girls did...I wont post any of them seeing they were really embarrassed about it all but heres me in my wedding dress that looks like it came from great great great great Grandmas closet! :) Now why did I pick that dress? I guess the price was right at the time, but now that I think of it it was pretty old-fashioned.


I had better clean up my kitchen now, and do whatever else I'm supposed to do...oh yes I got to put a load of diapers on. A housewife's job never ends... :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Ev, I actually really liked that dress, and thought it was a good choice... but that's me. :-)

Hope you have a great weekend!!

~Melissa