Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

a gorgeous thursday!

It is a lovely, beautiful, even gorgeous day! The sun is out its not too hot, and not even muggy...and theres a lovely breeze...just perfect for a picnic or a walk! Oh I wish I could!!

Jett didn't go to University today (he's been skipping classes ever so often but never gets to stay home!) but hes still studying! He went to the library an hour or two ago so that I could let Amelia cry without having to take care of her every moment. Amelia still isn't feeling good. I feel awful, and guilty for not taking her in sooner to see a doctor (I'm going tomorrow all being well.). I know for a fact she has an ear infection, but its not going away by itself. First she was showing symptoms of a cold and runny nose...and that lasted almost 2 weeks! Then she started pulling on her right ear, slight fever ever so often (especially at night), was more fussy at night and restless, and she also wouldn't eat as much as she normally does. The poor thing, I feel awful! See, we would have taken her in by now but I'm waiting for her CHIP (Children's Health Insurance Program) to come in, well guess what! I called and asked how long it might take and they said up to 40 some odd days! I obviously couldn't wait that long! So now we get to spend a lovely $120 for this first time visit. This female doctor was suggested by my lovely midwife so I feel very confident going to her rather than someone else (and price doesn't change much with other doctors!).



Heres a few pics of me and Amy...



She is a doll don't you agree? I can never be thankful enough for having such a lovely baby girl.



I like these pics especially...Amelia shows a lot of attachment to me, but it is especially nice to see with her daddy.



Hmmm, what else is new? Well, we're considering filing taxes this year to see if we'll get a child tax credit...if we do it might pay off that doctor bill we'll have tomorrow!! Did you know some white trash peoples (thats what their called here) will have lots of kids just to get tax breaks and extra benefits, whether by food stamps, medicaid or just returns from the IRS?? I was horrified! Those poor kids...I can't stand seeing them with those kinds of parents.

Anyways, Hayley's 20th Birthday was yesterday and we're planning on a surprise birthday party for her tonight. It won't be long now and she'll be married off and we'll be out of our wee apartment...bound for Scotland...oh dear, I'm not ready for that. Jett's passport came in yesterday so now I'm awaiting mine...and we're still awaiting to see whether the church is registered...dear dear, I hope that things work out...and sometimes I hope they won't...but really what is one extra year going to do for us anyways? We'll still need to go to Scotland eventually D.V. Ach well, that verse in the Bible is very true (and how often I need to learn it!) "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content." 1 Timothy 6:8 How good the verse before that is too! "For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: