Sorry I haven't posted something in a while, and it seems like I won't be able to post much this week because of the communion season.
Wednesday night I started this diet for Mark, my is it ever complicated! No yeast, no sugar, not even milk or any dairy products!! Oh, not to mention no processed foods. Fresh fresh fresh....yikes, I hope I know what I got myself into! $300 a month though...can't go wrong really! I'm making practically $5 a meal...I guess its not too bad. I try to get his lunch and meal done in the morning or early afternoon (when Amelia is sleeping) that way when I have to focus on my own dinner and lunch for Jett I can do that without having to worry about meals for Mark. Well, I've been wanting to make some money somehow from the home for us and now I have my opportunity! So I should be thankful.
I just had to share my daughter puckering up to the mirror...it was too cute! Now, if only she could learn to give mommy and daddy a kiss we wold have it all figured out!
Wednesday night I started this diet for Mark, my is it ever complicated! No yeast, no sugar, not even milk or any dairy products!! Oh, not to mention no processed foods. Fresh fresh fresh....yikes, I hope I know what I got myself into! $300 a month though...can't go wrong really! I'm making practically $5 a meal...I guess its not too bad. I try to get his lunch and meal done in the morning or early afternoon (when Amelia is sleeping) that way when I have to focus on my own dinner and lunch for Jett I can do that without having to worry about meals for Mark. Well, I've been wanting to make some money somehow from the home for us and now I have my opportunity! So I should be thankful.
I just had to share my daughter puckering up to the mirror...it was too cute! Now, if only she could learn to give mommy and daddy a kiss we wold have it all figured out!
I think bath time is one of her favourite times (thats kind of funny, cause it used to be one of the worst times for her!).
I went shopping Saturday afternoon with Jett (it was soooo much fun!!). We ended up going out to eat (the first time since my birthday) at Olive Garden too...it was very nice and Amelia was good. I bought two skirts (both of denim looking material) very nice, and so was the price!! Orginally they were both around $44!! But they were on clearance for $22 and the day we went was a special one day sale 40% off!! So I ended up spending only $27 dollars combined for two brand new skirts which would have cost me around $88!! (Not that I would spend that much on only two skirts anyways!). :) Hmm, I sure am rambling a lot today!
We plan on having the minister for dinner tonight and hopefully Friday we'll have Uncle Dave, Aunt Heather and Mr. Macpherson. Yesterday, Jenna and Matthew Smith and Timothy Metcalfe were baptized, and in the evening Joseph and Carl were ordained deacons for our congregation...yes it was quite a full day!
Hmm, so how are we you might be asking? Well, Amelias on antibiotics for her ear infection and now shes got this horrible runny nose again. Jett and I are feeling kind of "so so" too. Sore throat and little runny nose etc, seems to be the symptoms of a cold. Anyways I had better get going and fold some laundry...and maybe pick up this house a bit before we have company!

No comments:
Post a Comment