Wow, it has been a long time since I posted last! I have thought of just getting rid of the blog if I can't keep up with it....but I guess some still read this so it would be kind of sad for them (especially family). Anyways, we'll see how we get on. :)
Life is generally busy here, sometimes crazy busy! In the past couple of months we've applied for permanent residence and are still waiting on that. We've run into some issues with myself (haha, it is always me) and my birth certificate is not long form (oh no!) so I've had to apply for the long form from Canada and it still hasn't come in the mail. This means my PR hasn't been lodged yet which probably means all of my documents that have expiry dates (such as the medical, and police certificates) start expiring...like my American one has last Sat! This is frustrating to say the least, because of all times, the US has to change their system just recently and now are dealing with delays which means it will take approximately 12weeks to process a new police certificate which means another certificate expires, the medical and well you get the picture. Yes, this is a major headache and all for a birth certificate I have never seen and have never needed until now! I even got my PR status with the US with the birth certificate that I currently have. :) I may have a *little* extra unwanted stress. Please pray for us!
In the meantime, enjoy the following pictures our short trip to Tauranga last weekend.
Some of the kids enjoyed the tub. It had jets and stuff which Keith promptly named "belly-buttons" so cute.
Keith & Daddy having a wee nap.
Just before bed!
Near the Mount.
On our way home we stopped in Paeroa where L&P came from.
The oldest two have simming lessons once a week maybe Owen will soon too? All of my kids enjoy the water! Here they are dressed in their togs (Kiwi for swim suits).
My, this boy is cute. He is so quick to want to "fix" things even though he has no idea how to...he thinks the chair was broken and needed fixing. He is also quick to pull out the screw driver when he sees any handles loose on my pots. :)
Old sheets and table = hammocks or reading spaces for little boys.
This boy reeeeally liked it!
Only a couple more weeks of school and then holidays Hurrah!! :)
8 comments:
So maybe some Hembds will be coming down your way.
Al Hembd
We certainnly hope so!! :)
As for the bathtub picture, I remember when Sharon, Jeshurun, and Caleb were 'three men in a tub.'
We love seeing all the pics and "catching up"!
Hope ALL GETS SORTED A S A P Evelyn
Is Mr Smith having to go to Singapore to conduct their Comm?, or is it Mr MacDonald Sydney or Mr Hutton Grafton that is doing it instead this weekend (7 December 2014)? Hope all's well in Auckland New Zealand DV
Jett is not going. My guess is that Mr Macdonald is to be there as he is interim moderatorand Mr Hutton just got to Grafton so I doubt he has gone. All is well here thanks!
Hi Evelyn. Hope you managed to get your permanent residence issue sorted from ALL your friends in Scotland, D in Glasgow
Post a Comment