Yesterday we went to the MOTAT (Museum of Transport and Technology). It was Jett's first time but the rest of us our second time. It was pretty interesting, and the kids enjoyed all the hands on stuff (VERY important for my youngest two). We also got to ride on the Tram to the second building which holds the aviation exhibits.
Playing music... :)
This is probably the second greatest thing at MOTAT...the earthquake simulator! A you can see they enjoyed it maybe I bit too much? Wouldn't want to feel are real earthquake!
Thy had two cars...or half of them for littlies to climb in an pretend to drive.
Our next car maybe? Just kidding.
The first thing that greats you in the aviation wing is this massive bomber plane from WW2. I think it was a Lancaster Bomber.
Costumes to try on. Notice the *very* American bomber jacket. :)
Look it's Amelia Earhart, no I mean Amelia Smith! Just happens to be they both were born on July 24th. We didn't know that though, we just liked the name.
Captain Owen! :)
4 comments:
I like the photos of your recent trip to the Aviation MOTAT. I think Evelyn the phrase "Boys and their toys" springs to mind LOL. Hope Mr Smith is able to attend the upcoming Meeting of the Australia and New Zealand Presbytery in Sydney Australia DV following his recent cold. The weather we have here in Glasgow is the same as in Auckland Sunny but rather colder than in Auckland I guess.
Hope ALL in Auckland New Zealand have recovered from their recent colds DV
Sincerely hope both Revs Jett Smith and Caleb Hembd get on well at the Communion currently taking place in Gisborne New Zealand.
Hope it wont be TOO LONG before Jett is able to see his cousin Rachel Reynolds's newest baby named Fergus Ian in person DV
Post a Comment