Pages

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Busy times!

We've been busy!  Busy getting ready for the communion, busy during the communion and busy afterwards.



We had a very nice communion season.  Mr. Macdonald and Mr. Campbell came to assist for our communion.  



Uncle Samo taking Aaron and Owen to the nearby dairy.
 After the communion, Jett had some time off, so we did a few things with the family, like going to the zoo!

Aaron was our navigator...er sortof. 

Amelia said her favourite animal was the flamingo.


And then I dropped my old camera and broke it.  It still takes photos but parts of each photo remains unfocused. :(

Two new trains for Aaron!

 Aaron had a birthday on Feb 2nd.  He is 5.  Already!  I made him a little train cake, which I photographed with my camera phone.

Jett cleaning up the floor for me. :)

Daddy reading to the kids.


 On Tuesday we went up to the Coromandel peninsula and took a train ride.  It started out all misty, and then cleared up for our drive back home.
During out train ride we stop at the "Eyefull" tower.  Which had some nice views.

On the train

Amy thinking about something!

We live in a gorgeous country!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haven't been to the zoo for years!! Did they have the New Zealand long-tailed bats on display? :)

Evelyn said...

Well...not sure if they were displayed and if they were they were well hidden! We did get to see the Kiwi bird! :)

thedude said...

Nice post Ev..so you can still take some pictures?

Evelyn said...

I can take some yes, but it is rather annoying they way I have to do it. I have to zoom in a bit to make it focused. Each photo has parts unfocused, if you'll notice some in this post have those areas around the corners. :(