Pages

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Gifts and things

Here are some random photos of the past week...  

I bought the children a few toys the other day, but next time if I want to buy Lego, I'll buy the real thing not a cheap imitation.

Happy!
A few Dutch things from Ida!  She was very sweet to buy us these!  The kids want Hagelslag for Breakfast, and Lunch and I'm sure Dinner too if I allowed it. :D


 This was a project sitting in my brain for over a year now.  Using my Oma's wedding photo on the Left, and a couple of photos taken of the family during that time on the Right.  Unfortunately they are hanging precariously, I may need to fix that in the future.


I received way too many plums from a friend and I still have no idea what to do with them all.


 Besides making our yearly supply of Jam that is.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you could juice them!! (Just make sure you water it down lol)