We got the birth tub the night before and figured we should blow it up since we knew labour would start any day now...the kids thought it was great!
My two youngest boys! And a smile that looks very fake...as if I was trying to say it all went just fine (most of it did...until we nearly had to transfer...not allowed another homebirth which makes me sad.)
8 comments:
Aww, very cute! :)
Is it just the midwife/Canadian medical system that wouldn't allow you another home birth or were the complications bad enough that it would be unwise/dangerous to do it again? Glad all went well in the end!
Oh Im glad that everything went well. Sorry to hear you cant have another home birth. Hope your ok. Sweet little guy!
What a beautiful little boy!! Congratulations to you all,
Love dawn xxx
very cute pictures, lovely baby! Maybe in New Zealand another homebirth would be allowed? But first things first :) Enjoy this precious boy.
love ida
Congratulations on the birth of your son. de Bruin family.
Congratulations to you all - what a beautiful little boy! Missing you all here in Perth! love to you all. Isobel x
Congratulations Jett and Ev! he looks lovely and I really like his name! :)
Hope you're recovering well and getting tons of rest!
congratulations jett and ev! He really is very cute. Wish I could meet him and see y'all again! I'm glad all went well. Much love,stephanie xx
Post a Comment