Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

we woke up to...

this.And then it was impossible to get Aaron to eat his breakfast, snow was much more interesting.


Owen was making faces at me...the little mouse (I want to say rat but that sounds too mean). He woke up at 5:30...and I thought he stayed in his room but I guess I was so sleepy I never heard him go downstairs, get into the fridge and help himself to a square...and then he popped back into his room and thats when I thought he just go out of bed...bad little boy. I found a couple of squares on the floor this morning, plus he was in the office...thankfully the computer was in my room...or else well, I don't want to think of what he might have done. How do you keep this child from going downstairs?!?! He is climbing out of his playpen/cot, and then even out of the stairgate I put in the boys doorway...*sigh* it is a lost cause to be sure.

Amelia gave a sweet smile this morning, she too was extremely excited that it was snowing, and kept telling me that it was now winter. :)

What did the forecaster say? oh about 2 cms of snow? Does this look like 2 cm?

Owen had too long of a nap yesterday on the couch...do you think he will cry when he tries to get out?

No comments: