Pages

Sunday, November 06, 2011

my sister

Is wonderful.
A wonderwoman or superwoman...poor thing she is probably exhausted by being at my place. But we sooo enjoyed her visit here! Oh, I'm tired too, visiting takes a lot out of a person, but it is a good tired, and we get an extra hour tonight...well, not that it means much with little kids, because inevitably it throws them off schedule.

So, why is my sister so wonderful you might ask? I mean, she is of course wonderful because she is my sister, that makes her special enough! But, on this occasion she knocked my socks off, so to speak! Ok, she brought lets think, one main meal, two lunches, breakfast fixings, and loads of snacks. She also brought a lot of things for the kids to do (crafts, books etc etc!). She also took all 5 KIDS (her two, and my three) to the park and to the library while I went to go get groceries. AND she brought me these....


Tompoezen!!!
What a neat word too eh? There is always something wonderful having a sister who lives near a Dutch bakery... :D

But, my dear sister bought me these as well...


Aren't they pretty? They are so lovely, but not as lovely as the one who gave them!
So, Jackie, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!

Now...how can I repay at least in some measure her kindness? Leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments section. :)

No comments: