Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

smallish update


Amelia is getting tired here...but she ate quite a bit.
To prove my kids can eat... here is Aaron's plate after a second helping of a very bland meal. Yes he eats peas and rice (he really likes rice for some reason!)

We have made it to 31wks now and still counting. I feel like a duck and an elephant. I waddle, and I'm slow. The heavier baby gets the harder it gets for me. This is one of the harder times in pregnancy but I still don't think it compares to being sick for 20wks (which it was with Amelia). But we are slowly getting there, week by week. It is now quite the chore to sweep and mop a floor. Instead of running after kids, I'm waddling as fast as I can. Sleeping is a big issue, because I am limited to my left side...and very rarely will my right side do. My body must think that I need to wake up at 2:00am in preparation for feeding the baby...but couldn't it wait for 9 more weeks?? And why does Owen have to go from sleeping through the night at Oma's to waking with me? Must be the creaky bed...will have to move the little man into Aaron's room, maybe that will help.

But, we are doing fine. I have quite a number of people that I can call if I need them, so I shouldn't complain.

We are missing Jett, and I didn't realize Owen knew what the program Skype looked like and what it meant...he was very upset when I closed it down one day without seeing Daddy...so I had to show him pictures of Daddy for awhile to appease him. He was quite happy seeing the photos, thankfully!

And I just got back from my mom's yesterday after a good week and few days. It was nice visiting her, although I think we were a bit too much for her! We did a lot of shopping...with a lot of nice finds. :) On Sat we went to my sister's for thanksgiving dinner (yes we have it earlier than the USA) which was nice.

And now I need to wake up sleeping handsome(?) or else he won't sleep tonight for me!!

No comments: