Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Holiday at Mom's


We went to my mom's for a few days & nights to spend time with our little family. Jett took me and the kids to Black Creek Pioneer Village which was neat (old stuff, old clothes etc) but I realize more than ever how I would not want to live in those days...it was tough! And to think that they had little to no understanding of germs...eek. :S One funny thing I noticed was a certain fire place in the "doctors house" I looked at it and said, "Uh, Jett doesn't that look like a fireplace you would still see in Harris?"


The next day we went to the Hamilton Harbour/Waterfront and enjoyed the water, geese/swans, boats, ice cream and of course the trolley ride (which was called train by Amy and Aaron...) In the afternoon Mom babysat the kids so Jett and I could get some needed shopping done.






:)

No comments: