I know, I know, I haven't updated in a long time. I'm sorry. We've been dealing with awful colds (I haven't really caught it yet) that includes fevers, coughing (meaning a lot of sleepless nights, because as you know each child seems to catch the cough part of the cold at different times) and other infections too. The colds are just leaving us, and sleep is finally returning to normal. I'm also dealing with what to feed this little man pictured below! Since he is allergic to any nut product or eggs (although if it has a teeny bit of egg it doesn't seem to bother him) and now I'm worried he doesn't like Banana's... he cant eat tuna fish, and he is already a picky eater when it comes to a meat potato veg meal...so yes, now I have three picky piggies! I am glad though that Amelia is much better, and Aaron will eat especially if its roast or chicken.

These were taken awhile back (several weeks!) and I don't know if we'll be doing this again...it is too hard to keep track of three kids painting or eating paint or painting each other! No we are not natives...though the kids will have some Indian blood in them which explains a lot. ;)
These were taken awhile back (several weeks!) and I don't know if we'll be doing this again...it is too hard to keep track of three kids painting or eating paint or painting each other! No we are not natives...though the kids will have some Indian blood in them which explains a lot. ;)
And although Amelia likes to draw people and such, when it comes to paints she would rather be abstract. Jett and I like realistic art...but maybe she'll change her mind :)
In the playroom, lies a mattress, and on the mattress lies two sillies.
And for those of you who don't know, that hat comes from my brother's business... JR Construction. Owen is also talking more which is very exciting. I get excited when my children start to communicate with a known tongue.
And no I do not let my kids (those who are in diapers) run around in diapers (nappys) all day. But, it is warm enough or it was warm enough to go around like that without getting cold!! In March of all things! We also went Strawberry picking this month which is just too strange for this Canadian.
In other news which really isn't news, we are still waiting for my police certificate. If it doesn't come in in the next two weeks we will have to apply in Canada because the end of April marks the date I MUST be out of the USA. So, we're just waiting.
In other news which really isn't news, we are still waiting for my police certificate. If it doesn't come in in the next two weeks we will have to apply in Canada because the end of April marks the date I MUST be out of the USA. So, we're just waiting.
1 comment:
Nice seeing your kiddies enjoying the warm weather (not much washing that way ;)) It's getting colder here....seasons reversed is also something what takes a while getting used to! Praying you will receive your police certificate very soon, it it's the Lords will. Love to you all from us,
Berend, Ida, Auke, Dieuwe, Anne Roos.
Post a Comment