...a very messy living room or playroom :D and happy children!
I babysat Care's two eldest and I was beginning to fear about what Julia could do especially with our limited craft items, and toys!! Sooo, I thought hmm, how about a huge massive fort/house?
Lets just say Julia spent well over an hour just building it!!
I babysat Care's two eldest and I was beginning to fear about what Julia could do especially with our limited craft items, and toys!! Sooo, I thought hmm, how about a huge massive fort/house?
Lets just say Julia spent well over an hour just building it!!
3 comments:
Yes, you are right! Kids don't remember if it was clean and tidy. They remember the attention and fun they had. And these pictures show that they had a lot of fun! (i don't know who cleaned up after,though....) There is a limit probably, they want it up like that for weeks on end I am sure!
ida
They were only there for the day, likely if they were for a longer period there would be more limits! Yeah I had to clean up, but it wasn't all that hard since it wasn't beads, or lego!
Hi Eve this is from Jackie... I think we're cut from the same cloth! Yes, the children will remember you because you were interested in getting down at their level ! Keep it up! Remember Kuipers are classy but never Stuffy !!!! WInk ! Wink!
Post a Comment