Busy! Stressful! :) That sums up life lately. There has just been too much going on lately. Lots of get-togethers/gatherings, and too much cake. Too many late nights = not enough sleep. Babysitting. The communion season (which we enjoyed very much). And then, add reading up on requirements for certain visas, immigration stuff, the stressful bit I'm afraid! Oh well, I am enjoying seeing family, and getting to know my nephews and nieces (currently we are waiting for a niece to arrive...poor mother is quite overdue and ready just now). And I'm enjoying the warmer weather. The kids are thoroughly enjoying their cousins. But, we aren't home just yet, hopefully we will be sometime in the new year, Lord willing.
On another note, Amy is feeding me crackers while I type this out. :) Aaron is taking good care of his Kiwi bird which drinks milk apparently and he eats food just like Aaron. It also has nap times and bed times of course. :D

We looked through Jett's drawings and are so pleased that there is a copy of Mom's picture (that Jett drew) we can frame and hang in our new home someday! You can also see a bit of another drawing in here of Joseph (Jett's brother).

We went out to the park which was quite nice for the kids.

Sorry this wasn't supposed to be here...but heres the 3 kids in the back of the truck.

Jett on the phone.

More park.

same

Amelia wants to do lots of things...so I let her try this out.

Aunt Hayley and a not happy looking Alex.

Cameron. :)

And so ends 2010. Happy New Year everyone!
2 comments:
When do you hope to move? Do keep in touch. Much love to you all, and wishing you every blessing for 2011. How time flies; time is short.
Hx
Is that the park over there by the library, Ev? You know there's a new one at Runge Park?
Post a Comment