Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What does it feel like to...

...step on this?Did somebody say "Ouch"? :) Now...if only our friendly Brits could use the American plug I think we would have just a little less pain... :D

A hug with Mommy

A cute smile for Mommy (ok for the camera...)

Last night we had David Wylie over for dinner and of course Amelia wasn't pleased about it. No, she doesn't like strangers, especially men. Anyways, Aaron on the other hand thought it was great. Such a difference between the two!! And Owen was just placid... :)

Tomorrow (oh, I need to call to confirm) I hope to go with the kids to Mrs. Macleods for a visit.

Nothing going on the rest of the week, but perhaps a visit from an Edinburgh friend on Friday. A busy week actually!

This blog post is picture heavy, but I'm not sorry. :) Now...Jett and I had a good laugh at this so I snapped a photo...
...was the wolf being too loud or something?

On another note, the horse and cow are Aaron's *favourite* toys.

Daddy feeding Mr Hungry

Not only does Amelia read stories to her older brother but to her little brother too!Now what colour are those eyes?

And these? Aren't they lovely? I think the lashes make them look very pretty.

A little brother moment...
...hmm, probably discussing some destructive plan when Owen gets of age.

Well, maybe not, at least not with the pacifier in his mouth.

Now, my babies are needing me. They are being bad, crying, fighting, hitting, screaming, throwing things...need I say more?

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Ouch!!!!

Standing on a plug in the middle of the night while jumping out of bed in a hurry to see to a crying child is one of my all time-not-favourite-experiences.

Lovely pics, and Amelia has amazing eyes. Aqua-marine?

Hx