Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

where is the time going?

I had a blog post supposedly saved as a draft but it is NO where to be found! And I had some photos and captions already finished with it! Argh...sometimes these technical things bug me. Anyways, onto happier notes, this is a video of my little boy who is growing too fast!



So, I shall quickly get thru a few photos...
Here Amy Jane decided to "read" or recite from memory Goodnight Moon, Aaron was quite taken with it.

Myself with my husband.
Our happy son OE.
This was after a full bottle feed.

I'll have to get back to this someother time, but for now I'm needed in the kitchen to heat up some dinner...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, that's a really nice picture of you and Jett!

Owen is really growing up! Which I guess shouldn't surprise me seeing Olivia is about the same age, but I guess it's easy to forget without seeing them all the time. :)

Rachel said...

oh wow, Owen is really getting a big boy! Time passes so quickly! My "baby" is already 6.5 months old and over 21lbs - so yeah, I agree about where does the time go!

Nice to always see the pics of you all. Must try to email you sometime, but seems time always gets away from me!

Evelyn said...

Thanks Mercy! Well, I have the same thoughts about Olivia really! Jett and myself keep saying how much older she looks because of all the hair, yet your video puts her back to a proper 4 1/2 month old lol.

Rach, he is finally getting big. I'm afraid he was starving (aka not getting enough milk) so I've had to switch to formula, this happened with Aaron as well, so unfortunately it isn't a shock. My Oma had problems as well, so I'm guessing I inherited it. Clement is getting so big! He looks so cuddly! Don't worry about emailing, I've gotten very bad lately...well, I'm trying to get back into it but it is hard with children pulling you away constantly! Like right now...must feed them!

Naomi said...

Does Amelia usually read to Aaron in the washing basket?! Was really nice seeing you on Sabbath. Hope you're not too tired after your trip down.
Love to the children,
Nome xx