Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

our life in a few pickatures

A hot air balloon maybe? Anyways it served an exciting object to look at with the kids.One of Aaron's "found" toys. Unfortunately I sometimes have to search for mixing spoons and serving spoons in order to finish dinner or serve it!

Monday we were trying to catch up on some sleep since we were in Edinburgh on the Sabbath meaning a late late night for two kiddos who are used to going to bed at about 7 or 7:30pm! I felt touched with sympathy (how uncomfy!) seeing her asleep on this chair...

Mr. Beautiful or so I think, I've had a few people say that he could pass for a girl!
And again...apologies with the red cheeks (no he is NOT teething it is a breakout of eczema...ugh I was using fabric softener without really thinking...I feel just a bit dumb.)

Peekaboo!

Was trying to get some pics of him holding his feet... this one was the best which still isn't that great.

"But that's okay, right mom?"

Ooh, and what I found today...relive sympathy again. I tried getting her to sleep on the couch but noooo...and the next few minutes I came back to her in the seat! :(

And some gorgeous fabric....ooh, I think my favourite colours together must be blue and white...they are just so "clean" looking. This is from "The Delft Collection" and I only got enough to make cushion covers for a couch/sofa...heehee, yes I'm starting to dream about our "house of dreams" lol...if I can call it that!
I have a video clip of Amelia that I plan on posting very soon (maybe tomorrow) because it makes me think of Julia so much lol...I think they must have gotten similar genes or something! Ok off I go!

No comments: