We've had quite the weekend... Friday night after we got news that Carolyn had her baby boy Calvin Austin (congratulations!!). Amelia started to get sick...and then sick again (I mean she was throwing up). This continued till uhm...3 in the morning I believe, then she finally fell asleep and Aaron woke up to throw up...I was thinking "oh no, here is round two..." but he only did it once and was put back to bed easily enough. But by that time Owen woke up for a feed. I've been having horrible nights with Owen struggling to feed and trying to go to sleep again it was a struggle till probably 6 in the morning...yes, a night of little to no sleep. Saturday was a low key day Amelia slept or lounged on the couch all day, and Aaron was a little less of his active self (though he was much better than Amy). I had 4 loads of yucky laundry to wash and dry, make up beds again and so on...it was tiring. Sabbath I stayed home with the children as Amelia still wasn't eating right nor herself yet...I was glad I made that decision because she slept for 3 hours during which would've been the service, and on top of that Aaron was quite grouchy. Jett went to Glasgow (it was his weekend off) and took the short service in Greenock as well as hearing Rev. Macleod in Glasgow.
Monday was fine...and now we are at Tuesday and guess what! Jett is not feeling well... :-( before you know it I'll be down with it...but if so, at least it won't be at the same time as the children which would be worse I think. Speaking of Jett, he just came home so I must tend to my patient... :)
And for your entertainment...... a few pics, of which are dated a month old I believe!
Notice my message on the box.

My three littles!!

Sleeping handsome :D

Heehee, More chocolate?

A normal and frequent pastime...reading!
3 comments:
I'm glad the little ones are better, at least! Hopefully it doesn't hit you and Jett as hard.
I love that picture of the three children together! :-)
Yes I thought the three little pigs were cute...unfortunately they need to gain their appetites back (not Owen though) and Jett seems to be on the mend already so that is good!
My babies! I miss them!!!
is Aaron finally a chocolate addict?! LOL!!
I hope you all get well really soon. :(
Post a Comment