I figured I ought to post something here! I realize I haven't been regular or as often in posting since Sam came but that is okay, I felt I was posting maybe a bit too often anyways. So maybe once a week is better? :)
Not a whole lot to say really, only that I've made it to 29weeks on Monday (I guess it will be nearing 30 weeks shortly!), and that the Tarbert communion is this weekend. I expect I'll be quite worn out by the end of it all but maybe I'll just have to make Sam work harder... ;) don't worry, I'm not serious.
And here is Amy Jane laughing, sorry about her eyes but I've been battling eczema on her eyelids and therefore they are a bit red.

A close up on her preschool work...or toddler work whatever! I thought this was a neat idea I picked it up from someones blog.

Another smile...she is finally getting better at smiling for the camera!

Oh wow...don't I look cute. I'm kidding (obviously). Here I am at 29 weeks and a couple of days!
3 comments:
I like the name cards! I saw that idea somewhere too, and thought it looked like a neat idea. We'll probably do it for Rebecca when she's big enough to match things. Hmm... that means I have to buy things that have lids so we can save them up!
You do look good! Hard to believe it's just 10 weeks to your due date now!
I do think you look cute! I love seeing pictures of the pregnant ladies. I also think the picture of Amelia is really cute--such a nice smile.
What a fantastic idea-using lids and putting letters on them to match on the paper. Wow, I'm for sure gonna be doing that.
Hmm, trying to figure out if that bump means a boy or a girl. Do you have feelings this time as to whether its a lil girl or boy? Your bump looks very pointy (lol). That's how it was when I was carrying Callen. I voted that it was girl, but now I'm wondering if I'm wrong. I can't wait to find out!!
Good to see photos. :)
Much love,
stepie-xox
Post a Comment