Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Announcment!

I can finally announce that Aaron's first tooth has just begun to emerge meaning he won't be toothless by 12 months!! Yippie! :) I was shocked to feel this very rough and sharp patch on the bottom gums of his, and when I looked yep, there it is the first tooth coming in! :) No pics as yet, but we're off to Stornoway today all being well, to get our groceries. Oh and I'm 22 weeks pregnant today and feeling baby kick and punch a whole lot (not that I can tell the difference between kicking and punching ;)...). Till next time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. Very glad you updated. I think Jett will recognize the phrase "A miss is as good as a mile" (RE the boat). We are so thankful that you came over and appreciate all the traveling "adventures." Hope to talk to you soon and please tell Amelia and Aaron hello from Grandma Terry and PawPaw.

Evelyn said...

Thanks for that Mom! Will update soon with pictures from Texas.

Love,
Ev xx