Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Of Rat, wind/rain/snow, nearly walking and organizing!

Yes you read right. We have a RAT... lets go back to the "learning to read" days and that would be one of the first things we learn is the word RAT! We're positive it is a rat because of how much the thing eats no mouse could do so. Hmm, anybody remember us having a RAT in Texas?? This Rat must really like fruit and veg oh and not to forget butter...I never leave meat out so the option for food for him is an apple or potato. Last night Jett set this very mean looking trap for the Rat, but this morning we noticed the bait was gone but NO dead Rat! So much for a mean looking trap. Perhaps we'll try something more sticky tonight in hopes he'll have to lick more etc and then hopefully *SNAP*... anyways it has been disinfecting mode for me every morning because we know the thing can get on my counters (yuck!!)!

This past weekend has been the worst yet for weather. Seemed like hurricane winds Saturday night, and then Sabbath morning while driving to Sheilebost it started to snow heavily which I might add made the landscape gorgeous until the sun decided to melt everything *sigh*.

And this is what I was busy with last week. (Thanks to Henrietta for sending this!) I went through it all and decided that I would never use it all, soo, I split it in half and mailed the rest to someone (you'll know who you are when you get it this week abw). :)


On one of the many long nights with Aaron...he decided this particular night to cough and throw up on his sleeper and therefore he is dressed this way.


Give him something to bang on and he is happy...such a boy!

The first time I really allowed her to paint (I bought some paint in Texas) and she thoroughly enjoyed it.

But this was at the beginning the page got completely covered with paint.
Oh, and Aaron is nearly walking now. Sabbath he took afew steps on his own before losing his balance, and he has been doing that quite a bit Monday as well hmm, looks like he'll be walking soon and he'll be 1 soon as well and me 24?! Ok, off to get some things done this morning!

No comments: