Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

the speed of broadband :)

I like broadband. You can do things in half the time (saving you time) then with dialup. Yes, we have broadband.

This week has been going pretty awful I must admit. Rainy days...cold weather, no dryer and a whole lot of laundry strewn everywhere trying to dry...not to mention going to the doctor and getting antibiotics for more than one infection (yes it's for me), I tried to bake a cake yesterday and oh boy...I think the oven setting was on grill or something...yep I have one messy oven to clean now. Seems like some cold/sore throat virus is lingering a wee bit here too but thankfully it isn't too bad (nights are still peaceful in other words). But the sun is coming out today though it rained a bit this morning so maybe it will be a nice weekend? Lets hope!

On the brighter side of things, I have photos to share...none of this place yet, but soon :)

This is my family excluding the inlaws and Aaron. From L-R: Jackie, Ben (holding Kenneth), Mom, Me (holding Amy) Jay (who is holding Savannah).

Not sure what Mom was laughing at here, but here is Jay holding Aaron.

And, oh, we are backing up! Claire, Amy, and Julia.

My Dad and Ben. This was taken at Moody Gardens, Galveston.

Amelia looking at the many fishies with Opa.
Check back later (ahh, I mean a 24-48hrs from now) for more updates (maybe!).

2 comments:

The Mom said...

It's good you have broadband finally. If you get time, email mehe picture of A&A.
Love
H

Stephanie said...

Hello Ev,

Hehe, Claire thought that Amy was her (she pointed to Amy, and said "Aire!") I thought the photo of her in the bonnet (sp?) looked funny and soooooooooo toooooooo old fashion!!! LOL She didn't even recognise herself. :)

Sorry to hear that you were sick with a cold/sore throat.

Please do take pics of yalls place in Pirth. I'd like to see it.
Take pics of:
~Kitchen
~Rooms
~Bathroom
~Living space/family room, whatever

LOL, (that can "lots of love" or laughing out loud-coz it's both :))
~Stephanie