Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm lagging behind...

in everything. I can't seem to keep up with the house, laundry, baths, diaper changes, finances etc oh the list goes on! Whoever came up with the "washing, ironing, food, etc" (wife for short) part didn't realize that the "etc" meant a whole whole lot more than the first three!

Well...I took the plunge :) I tried on a one size motherease diaper on Aaron...and surprisingly he fits it "very" well for a 4 month old! I think Amelia was just so small at 4-5 months that the diaper just swallowed her. He looks cute I must add! I was able to buy three more covers and some diapers as well, the covers are cute they will beat any disposable diaper designs anyday!

You'll have to excuse my one-photo-at-a-time, but it is the best I can do with dialup. We found out that talktalk is available in Harris! Soo, I'll be able to post better then (2 1/2 months time). So here is a picture of myself and Amy, my Oma, Jackie, and Jeremy (Jay) holding Aaron. I'm jumping ahead I apologize, but I figured Care might like to see this one. I'll admit my shock at seeing Oma...I can't believe she lost 30 lbs during her sickness.

Sorry for the shorter (I suppose) post must be getting dinner on!

4 comments:

cath said...

Actually i think wise, insightful, feminine, expert suits you better :-)

A hearty tho slightly belated welcome back to Scotland anyway - maybe i'll finish my thesis soon and be able to catch up properly. Perth isn't that far away after all :-)

cath xx

The Mom said...

Should be washing, *infants, food, etc, I reckon.

Tho I prefer Cath's definition :-)
Love
H

Unknown said...

What a lovely photo. I am sure your Oma was so glad to see you and your family. I agree with Catherine.

Talk to you soon I hope.
Love,
Grandma T

thedude said...

Hey Evelyn! Jay's changed a bit since I saw him last - he looks like Casey a bit I think.

Hope y'all had fun here and in Canada; don't forget us too soon!

;]