The daily goings of an American family living in the land of the Kiwi.
Oh, adorable! :-) I like the little yawn. :-) Amelia's becoming much more understandable too! :-)
Hey Ev!How r u? Amy is rly cute!Do u still hav ur mobile? I rang u twice but there was no anwser!Love Anita xox
Yes I still have my cell phone, sorry I didn't hear it ring!! Love, Ev xx
Hi Ev, My apologies for not keeping up with your blog! I have been busy though... so I have an excuse. I really appreciate all the great pics though! I want to see yall so badly! Amelia is just so cute it's unreal! And the little guy too of course! Talk to you soon,John
hello! I was ringing you on Sarah's mobile!Love Anna XOX
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, adorable! :-) I like the little yawn. :-) Amelia's becoming much more understandable too! :-)
Hey Ev!
How r u? Amy is rly cute!
Do u still hav ur mobile? I rang u twice but there was no anwser!
Love Anita xox
Yes I still have my cell phone, sorry I didn't hear it ring!! Love, Ev xx
Hi Ev,
My apologies for not keeping up with your blog! I have been busy though... so I have an excuse. I really appreciate all the great pics though! I want to see yall so badly! Amelia is just so cute it's unreal! And the little guy too of course!
Talk to you soon,
John
hello! I was ringing you on Sarah's mobile!
Love Anna XOX
Post a Comment