The daily goings of an American family living in the land of the Kiwi.
I just get such a kick out of watching this video-- it's so fun! I've been back to watch it three or four times!! :-) Is the duck driving you all nuts yet?
That is NOT the sort of toy you want to trip over in the middle of the night if you get out of bed - you'll give yourself a heart attack!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I just get such a kick out of watching this video-- it's so fun! I've been back to watch it three or four times!! :-) Is the duck driving you all nuts yet?
That is NOT the sort of toy you want to trip over in the middle of the night if you get out of bed - you'll give yourself a heart attack!
Post a Comment