Its a beautiful not so dreadfully hot and humid, not so sunny day. My laundry is hanging out to dry in the lovely breeze and my wash machine is waiting to me to unload it and reload it once again...and here I am spending my time writing this thing! Below is a photo of the second last week in February you should really see the tree now! The leaves are completely out!

Amelia is still taking her nap its been 2 hours already but I'm glad!! I've gotten some things done for once! Jett went off to Uni this morning once again after his March break (which wasn't even a break) so hes into classes and studying etc etc again.
My Aunt and Uncle are down from Canada for a while, not sure when they are due back home, its nice having relatives visiting down here!
Anyways, will have to post some other time when I have a wee bit more time than now.

No comments:
Post a Comment