It is very warm here today, but thankfully a nice breeze is flowing through the windows...well somewhat. I'm sure that its different in Canada...cold maybe?
Our court yard just outside our apartment for those of you who haven't visited me yet in Texas (for example my brothers!)

I put Amelia down for a nap a few minutes ago and decided to relax and write an email and write on here. I haven't been feeling very great today some kind of stomache pain. It could be worse. This morning I felt dragged out of bed for worship (I wasn't dragged but you know the feeling of getting up real early when your still half asleep) at 7:45am...yes I know its not that early! Lately I've been going to bed late. I then had to hurry get Jett's lunch finished and start my morning routine. Threw a load of diapers in the wash, made some granola square things, and cleaned my bathroom today...so I guess I've accomplished a little. Tonight we have church so it will probably be another late-ish night. :(
Our court yard just outside our apartment for those of you who haven't visited me yet in Texas (for example my brothers!)

I put Amelia down for a nap a few minutes ago and decided to relax and write an email and write on here. I haven't been feeling very great today some kind of stomache pain. It could be worse. This morning I felt dragged out of bed for worship (I wasn't dragged but you know the feeling of getting up real early when your still half asleep) at 7:45am...yes I know its not that early! Lately I've been going to bed late. I then had to hurry get Jett's lunch finished and start my morning routine. Threw a load of diapers in the wash, made some granola square things, and cleaned my bathroom today...so I guess I've accomplished a little. Tonight we have church so it will probably be another late-ish night. :(

Theres my lovely Oma, its hard not being around her like I used to. Taken at Uncle Daves house.
Anyways, I still haven't checked Amelia...I put her on the floor in my room so that she won't roll off the bed (not that she has yet!) so I need to make sure she hasn't decided to roll to another end of the room or something. She'll be 8 months this Saturday! Wow, time sure flew by!


No comments:
Post a Comment