Well here I am again trying to update the blog and I realise that it has been over 6 months. We have been very busy like usual with the communion season and before that my family came over for 3 weeks and before that it was school and now being February we are back into school. Daniel is turning one next month. And I can't really think of anything else that's really new. So I will just try to post a few pictures not necessarily catching up but at least something to look at.
Daniel has grown up too fast!! He was taking his first steps at 10 months and is growing more confident by the week.
2017 School photos.
Keith starting kindergarten
Amelia is in grade 6
Owen is in a mixed grade.
Aaron's in grade 4
Amelia is starting violin this year and she is very excited!
My sister and her family came to visit end of Dec.
And so did my mom.
Keith turned 5. Made him a fun cake!
6 comments:
Hi Evelyn. Its nice when family members are able to fly half way around the world to visit you in Auckland New Zealand. The cake pictures are BRILLIANT. D in Scotland
Wow
Hi Evelyn,
What happened to Sharon's blog. I was looking for it the other day and couldn't find it.
Katie
Hope ALL are well in New Zealand seeing as there HAS NOT been an update on this blog for ages!.
Hi guys. Hope all goes well at the upcoming communion season in Tauranga DV.
Hi Guys wishing you all in Auckland every blessing for 2018. Hope the Auckland Communion as well as the Asia Pacific Presbytery Meeting due to be held on the Friday Morning of Auckland Communion ALL go well. Looking forward DV to seeing Jett and which ever elder comes with him in Scotland at the meetings of Synod due to take place in May 2018 DV
Post a Comment