So we went to Rotorua overnight and enjoyed the park... This is a geothermal area so boiling mud pools, and hot steaming water is normal as is the smell of sulphur.
Wouldn't want to take a swim in here.
We found out about a place called Bibleworld. And decided to have a wee visit. Neat little place with some real artifacts and replicas from Old Testament/New Testament times. The kids thought it was very interesting.
They also had a good children's section...Keith and Aaron tried the Roman armour.
I think it was actually pinching Aaron's skin....poor guy.
Lake Rotorua
Or what Amelia called it, Swan lake!
We finished off some ice cream at this lake...yum!
I believe this is one of the most photographed buildings of NZ. Government house in Rotorua (I think it is?)
2 comments:
Am glad to see you were able to get away for a few day trips after Auckland Communion. Hope Evelyn you are feeling better. Looking forward to seeing Revs j Smith and C Hembd at Synod in May DV
Hope ALL are well in Auckland New Zealand especially you Evelyn and your newest family member. What have you called the baby? I am sure Mr and Mrs Campbell Bracadale (parents of Auckland Elder Alasdair) will have arrived in New Zealand by now DV
Post a Comment