Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Family Photos 2015

Yes!  Finally after how many years since our last family photo?! I'm pretty sureI wasn't even expecting Keith. We've finally updated ours!  

I just can't seem to decide on which one to use  to send to family.

By the way, this coming May we are celebrating our 10th anniversary!  I can't believe it has been that long already!



I really, really like this one of Owen...so natural.

 An everyone seeing this one of Keith probably will start to laugh at what looks like a bunch of mischief and believe me that is exactly what he is!! (We still love him.)


Will give another update with our holiday pictures..we had a nice time just touring and hiking around Auckland...well, not necessarily *in* the city but at the beautiful regional parks. :)

We also received our passports with our resident visa's! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Family Photos are BRILLIANT Evelyn. I am glad that EVERYTHING is FINALLY sorted re your VISAS etc. Also glad yous managed to get a few days away as a family even if it was STILL in and around the Auckland area of New Zealand.

Anonymous said...

Your latest family pictures look fabulous Evelyn.

Anonymous said...

You ALL look incredibly smart in your latest family photos Evelyn.

Anonymous said...

Hope ALL is well in Auckland New Zealand.