I realize I'm neglecting this blog more and more,but other things take priority. :)
Like this teddybear cake for example. Keith turned 3 late December! He really liked his cake actually all the children liked it.
Here he is playing with one of his gifts.
The weather has finally turned warm enough to eat outside! Nice to have a change! The tablecloths are being put to use a lot more now. :)
A quick pic of us in the van...or some of us. We were up at Omana this week for a few hours. Beautiful scenery as usual.
And yes I need to take more pictures. :) Sorry!
The communion here is coming up shortly and I'm trying hard to have most of my main meals for the weekend ready and frozen. I like to be prepared ahead of time and not do everything last minute. The children are looking forward to company, well most of them are anyways! Amelia is a bit of a chatter box in the house so she looks forward to chattering away to the guests I'm sure! She also can't wait to start school again! Funny how that is! The girl enjoys learning, I like that. That is the way learning should be for the most part, or at least I'd like to keep it that way for a long time. The boys I think would like to play a lot more, which seems typical of boys really, although Owen was asking for his Maths earlier this week.
Jett is on his way home from the Youth Conference in Sydney, Australia. He reports it went very well.
Short update I know, hopefully I'll put more effort into the next one all being well.
Oh and by the way, Happy New Year from us in beautiful New Zealand!
4 comments:
I would have thought your children would have been wanting to be out in the warm sunshine more than being in front of "school books". PS hope the Auckland Communion goes well. Who is expecting to be assisting Jett at the Communion DV? PS Happy New Year from us ALL in Scotland too. D in Glasgow
Everyone loves cakes
Hope ALL goes well in Auckland this weekend DV
Hope ALL went well at Auckland New Zealand this past weekend DV
Post a Comment