Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Jett's Holidays

Jett had almost two weeks off (or maybe it is two...I'm not sure how you figure that out when it is a minister) so we've been getting out and enjoying the lovely weather!  If this is Autumn...wow! 

We've been to several beaches in the past 3 weeks!  Beaches are just so common you see, no really they are!  The following photos are first from Kawakawa Bay...

 My silly Keith!
 He has a good appetite and likes condiments very much (except mustard).
 Yes, I wear that hat almost every single time I'm out walking. The sun is very powerful here!
 My two older sillies.  :)
I have more pictures when we were at the zoo and such but those will have to wait until another time.  Here we are at another beach on the dangerous west coast.  Muriwai Beach.  Beautiful!



It is impossible keeping children out of the sand.  This is not the usual light coloured sand.  No, this is what Kiwi's call black sand.  Stickier stuff! :) 



 We would be looking towards Australia here, over the Tasman sea.  The tide was coming in at this point.

Our current news: We have my cousin currently living with us (he is also working here).  We are nearing the end of the first school term - two more weeks to go.  Kids are enjoying swimming lessons (A&A).  I'm still teaching piano, and may be adding another student we'll see.  Hmm, that's really it I guess! :) No news is good news they say!  Hopefully I'll update again soon with more pictures. Until then! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you all were able to get away for a few days R & R during Jett's 2 week holiday. Glad to see the sun still shinning in New Zealand too.

Anonymous said...

We Were delighted to read the news of Leah and Caleb Hembd latest arrival of a baby daughter on Caleb Hembd's Sister Sharon aka Texan Rose's Blog. David