We are nearly half way through the school year! Yippie! We might be a week behind in the lessons but we've nearly made it there. :) Term 2 ends in another week or so (I'm still trying to get used to terms instead of semesters). We have our communion coming up in another two weeks or less and I should be ready...ahem! I've got a bit of baking done but not near the amount I should have, and I haven't even started on a couple of freezer meals. Oh well.
We've been pretty busy trying to just do our normal stuff and then figuring out what we all need for the visa's, applying for the extra documents, passport photos and now today Amelia's medical. So yes, we are busy. :) Good news is, we received Jett's criminal record check! We are currently still waiting for mine which likely won't come in time and therefore I'll be trying to apply for a waiver. We are also waiting for Keith's passport to come in, I'm hoping it will be next week.
Anyways here is my little boofy! :)
And the next boof in Daddies coat.
Owen is trying it on for size. And by the way Keith is holding his very special chipmunk from Oma.
Amelia and Aaron working on mosaics that Oma sent over. Thank you Mom!
Who goes and takes a photo with flash on, of a sleeping baby? I do! :) Isn't he cute...
This was supposed to look nice...sorry Owen!
And Keithies newest accomplishment. *sigh* I don't think any of our children have been this adventurous!
1 comment:
Good pictures :) I miss yall..
Post a Comment