Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

New design and renaming

I should be posting photos of our trip to Tauranga, even though there isn't that many to speak of.  I feel the more children I have the less photos I can take!  Samuel was able to take more with his fancy camera, so I suppose I should snatch some from him. :)

 I've changed the design of the blog, which usually takes too long to do but in this case I found a design right away that I liked.   I am in need of ideas so that is why I'm posting.  I've wanted to rename this blog ever since we arrived in New Zealand.  But I have little creativity when it comes to naming things like a blog.  This page used to be called "Our Scottish Abode" but well, that obviously wouldn't work anymore.  So, your thoughts please?  :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello evelyn:)

i quite like your new design. as for naming your blog, i can't offer any ideas, i'm afraid.:S i will try to be thinking,tho! i always enjoy checking out your blog. :) -SS- xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Eve,
I think you already have a family moto from Joshua 24:15. What better way to live?
Love Jackie
P.S. Nice blog update!