| I can't seem to keep this boy from growing up... :( |
Has it been awhile since I posted? Hmm, time seems to fly by. We've been dealing with a lot of car issues in the past couple of weeks and a nasty cold/flu bug (though not the vomiting one...yet). Thankfully the car issues was mainly maintenance stuff that needed to be done. But still...WOF, the radiator decided to leak fluid everywhere, engine light on, and a new battery...hmm. :)
In other news look what is popping up in my wee garden!!!
| Add caption |
Yes wee bean plants!! So excited!
And below is Amy digging in what was a flower garden. *sigh*
| Add caption |
And Aaron caught midsentence (he does this on purpose to make a goofy picture)
Keithie weethie woo as Aaron has called him.
Aaron's kind of humour...not sure what it means but. :D
Amelia washing my dishes. She was enjoying it seriously, the photo just doesn't show that.
| Add caption |
This is actually an old picture. Because the skirt is nearly done but just a wee preview of what I've been up to.
And now I must get off, the children are needing attention.
2 comments:
You should post a picture of the skirt when you finish it :)
Oh Ev, that looks like it will be a very nice skirt! So nice you still enjoy sewing.:)
Post a Comment