 |
| Amelia asleep. Notice the purple bear is perfectly tucked in. |
 |
| Gotta like how kids sleep! |
 |
| Your smiling aren't you?? I knew it! I wonder who can not smile at a cute happy baby! |
 |
| Amelia and her new best friend Diana. Amelia has a lot of "best" friends by the way. :D |
|
|
|
So this is what happens when you discover the camera still works. You turn on the bedroom lights and take pictures of your sleeping children regardless if they wake up or not. Yes I am slightly crazy. :)
But isn't this exciting? I gave one last try to see if the camera works. I wiped the areas where the batteries would be in the cam. and then popped new and good (a good brand) batteries in and voila it worked! So we are happily taking as many photos as we can, because really who wants to lose these cute cute moments of Keithie? Not I! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment